- How much capital do you need to start a particular business in Kenya?💰
- How much are you likely to make? 🏦
- What are the market prospects? 👀
- What are some business opportunities in the market?
The answers are in short powerful factsheets containing just the right amount of fresh market facts and financial figures to help you make a decision .And that you can consume in 15-20 minutes.
Each of the factsheets has two sections:
- Key figures and rates
- Equipment - Item by item breakdown - Quantity & Price
- Premises - Possible rent, type of renovations and cost
- Licenses - Type, Issuing authority, Cost
- Manpower - Quantity & Costs
- Working Capital- Item & Cost
- Start up Cost - Item by item total
- Monthly operational expenses - Item by Item
- 1 Month Revenue & Loss scenarios - Realistic possibilities
- 1 Year Revenue or Loss scenarios - Realistic possibilities
- Monthly profit target vis a vis sales required
- Payback period
- Return on Investment
Specifics could vary with the kind of business
- Existing models
- Present solutions
- Market characteristics
- Demand triggers
- Customer needs
- Target customer
- Room for innovation
- Competition status
- Competition triggers
- Lowest demand
- Highest demand
- Frequency of use
- Switching costs
- Customer discovery
- Supplier access
- Repeat customers
- Why it could work
- Why it could fail
- Acquiring customers
- Average spend
- Resilience to economic downturn
- Important contacts
- Key processes
- Ease of exit
What businesses do you cover?
Any kind of business from small to large, service, manufacturing, trade, supply or other. The aim is to give you quick but quality information.
How much does it cost?
Introductory offer: Kshs.500 for 30 days.
What do you get?
- At least access to one factsheet everyday for 30 days. Includes financial figures and market facts. Yes factsheets on at least 30 different businesses. Could be more.
- At least one opportunity signal daily- A quick look at a potential business opportunity.
- Random surveys, extra factsheets, useful data and more.
- This will delivered to your email every day.
How do I get started ?
With an example. Enter your email address below and you will receive an example at no extra cost. You can then subscribe.